1. Tubing Rental:
- PVD Well Services provide Testing Tubing 2-7/8”, 3-1/2” and 4-1/2” with API connection and also Premium connection
such as Hydril PH4, PH6, TS6, EUE…;
-Tubing for cement stinger, acidizing and appraising;
2. Drilling Tools Rental:
a. Drill pipe, Hydro clean DP, HWDP, Collars…
- Providing drill pipe with variable range sizes from 2-7/8” to 5-7/8” with API and Hi-torque connection such as HT55,
- Providing Hydro clean DP, Heavy weight Drill Pipe, Drill Collars…
- Providing many types of drill pipe pup joints and cross-overs;
- Providing many types of safety valves such as Inside-BOP Valve, Drop In Check Valve, Kelly Valve…
- Providing handling tools such as: elevator, single joint elevator, handslip, safety clamp
b. Down hole Tools Rental:
- Hole Opener is a fixed diameter bore hole enlargement tool that is utilized to expand the well bore beyond the
original hole size drilled by the bit. PVD Well Services has many different types of hole openers to meet the various
- Hole Opener is a cost effective way to enlarge a pre-drilled pilot hole or to ensure that the gauge is maintained in a
- Cutters are installed on system combined by bearing and sliding shaft to deliver the best performance.
- Cutters are easy to change out with handling tools which will be provided together with tools.
Drilling Jar/ Accelerator/ Shock Sub
- The Double-Acting Hydraulic Drilling Jar enables jarring up or down and varying impact force to free stuck drillstring
components to minimize NPT and avoid sidetracking. When run with the Accelerator Impact Tool, the Drilling Jar delivers
up to 1 million lbf of impact while protecting the drillstring and surface equipment from shock.
- The Shock Sub impact and vibration reduction tool is a drillstring component that absorbs and dampens the variable axial
dynamic loads produced by the drill bit during routine drilling and milling operations
PBL Multiple Activation Bypass System
The PBL Bypass System is a simple reliable tool which diverts 100% of the flow through side ports into the annulus
enabling increased circulation rates and TFA (Total Flow Area). The PBL Multiple Activation Bypass System has numerous
applications to enhance & aid:
+ Lost circulation during all drilling techniques
+ Well bore cleanout
+ Displacement during work-over and completions
+ Slim hole and Thru Tubing Drilling
+ Acidizing & stimulation
+ Subsea riser/BOP jetting
Roller Reamer is an efficient and reliable tool for improving drilling performances and enhancing hole condition. It
reduces stick & slip and vibration while drilling.
Anti Stick/ Slip Tool
The Anti Stick-Slip Tool (AST) stabilizes the drilling torque created by the bit through a direct mechanical process
where excess torque causes the tool to contract along internal helical splines. This process ensures efficient drilling
is maintained and destructive torsional vibrations are removed along with secondary effects such as lateral vibrations
and axial excitation.
Under Reamer is used to enlarge a wellbore past its original drilled size with operational flexibility ranging from
demountable cutters to cutters that encompass milled tooth, tungsten carbide insert, and polycrystalline diamond compact
Agitator System is used to mitigate Torsional Dynamic Indicator (one of the indicators provided by directional drilling
companies that are used to determine the mode and severity of downhole torsional dynamic vibration and it takes into
account both the stick slip average and the lateral vibration) leading to more stable drilling operation, extended
downhole tools life and improved drilling efficiency.